Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures on my blog…

I’ve been asked many times….“Why no pictures in your blog?”

So today I decided I shall post some pictures on my blog.

I took the effort to find and then bring to the office the cable thingy to transfer some shots from my handphone to the computer.

Plug this to that, and click “ok” to everything rite??!?!

WRONG!

No one told me anything about a cd.

The one containing the programme I would need to transfer the files from…… zzzzzzzzzz…….

Seriously…. TOO MUCH EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Janvier said...

Er, lesse. Mobile doesn't use a memory card, or has bluetooth/infrared, hence the cable?

Booker said...

got.....

u mean i DONT need the cable thing???

RPMnut said...

Books. You can download the driver for your phone from the SonyEricsson website. You need PCSuite to get the pics downloaded.

Janvier. Booker thinks Bluetooth is a dental condition. Don't bother :P hur hur