Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Been a While....

You know when you begin a project that you thought was brilliant, had such hopes for it, thinking it'll be interesting and fun?

Well, I started one.

Thinking it'll be interesting.

Thinking it'll be fun.

2 weeks into the "Project", I sit, blankly staring at the space in front of me, listening to my own inner voice silently screaming in my ears "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!????!!!!??!!!"

*gulp*

It's been some time since I did this.

Give me grace, give me wisdom (although a little of this at the time of signing up for this Project would have been good - but let's look at glass half full here)...


God help me.



.

2 comments:

pj in nocal said...

what happened?? your masters? hang in there... you'll get through it.

Booker said...

Yupyup.

Just that... I miss baking!

And (can you believe it...) GOING TO THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!