Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - Welcome 2012!

There's nothing like buying a pair of killer heels, especially in my size! So got a pair yesterday and am already teetering all over Shah Alam in them. Okay, so they're almost 5 inch heels, peep-toe and tantalizingly sexy - IF I dont fall flat on my face that is.....

Anyways, just a short note to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone! (and "everyone" on this blog means Phi, Buck, Yin and maybe Eric) so have a blessed 2012 and may it be a successful and happy year for us all!

Oh! For those who know about my studies, can you believe I'm on my final break before the finals???? So yeah! Pretty much 40% of the coursework in form of assignments and presentations etc are done. Yes, there were sleepless nights and early mornings, tonnes of coffee and plenty of curses, a million "WHY THE HELL DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS??!???!!!".

But it does feel like I blinked (and whined a lot) and suddenly, the 1st semester's ending. Suddenly it was the last lecture, and in a couple of days, final exams. Still a long way to go yet, I need 11 papers in all. CRAZY!!!!! But then again, I figured I must have been crazy when I signed up for this, so like begets like. *sigh*

Alrighty then, time to go teeter to the pantry for a hot drink.

Warm hugs to all!





.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hugs!!! Love the heels! Am so proud you teetered today! Hehhee...

Adrian Tan said...

Have a blast this 2012, Book! You on 5" heels? I would really need to look upwards 90 degrees when talking to you and might not be able to see your face... XD

yeomomma said...

remember what ajahn brahm said -
"this too will end" and its not about labour pains....

and the heels.. and that dress... nuff said !