Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Holiday dresses

After the month that was May, I need a holiday.

Nut, if you're reading this..... I NEED A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok then, back to normal stuff.

Just spent a bomb (think Hiroshima) on clothes. From France. Which got shipped to UK, and will be coming home to me next week! Yeayyy!

Dresses that are made for women with boobs! Holiday-y summer-y ones! Yeayyy! And I got pants too! Which are long enough!!! And... IN MY SIZE!!!!!! *twirly dance of joy*.

Seriously, I love Malaysia and everything, but this country makes and sells women's clothes for tiny petite little things. Anything "free size" would most definitely, 100% guaranteed not fit, and those "proudly Malaysian" labels... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I don't even bother.

To be honest, the only thing that kinda fits are stuff made for (sadly) plus sized <-- no problems with that cause some of these pieces are rather pretty, but I'm curvy (aka fat - I'm not delusional... let's call a spade a spade) all around, and not just at my tummy or butt, and these plus sized clothes hang at the wrong places on me.
And for those of you who are gym buffs, (who are thinking I really shouldn't be whining but sweating my butt off on them machines) honey, I'm on the wrong side of 30, and ALL dreams of losing weight and looking like Angelina Jolie has flown out the window, died a thousand deaths and been buried.
I've come to accept that I look the way I do.
I will never be skinny, svelte or waif-like, no matter HOW many laps I swim, or how much I try getting into that (*&%#$&#^$) yoga position.
I am curvy. I am wobbly.
And I'll NEVER be able to wear skinny jeans.
But you know what? I actually LIKE me this way!!!!!
Quite a lot :D
Giant feet and all (but that's another blog, for another boring Wednesday).
Ok... Nut, the holiday, and yes, it is for the sole purpose of me having reason to wear them pretty dresses!
What better reason to go for a holiday rite?
:D:D:D
.

5 comments:

RPMnut said...

But it's a BEACH holiday, hunny. Dresses are kinda over-doing it a bit, no? :P hur hur

Booker said...

They are long summer-y spaghetti strap dresses!

And did I not mention the over-sized white linen top to be thrown Oh-so-carelessly over my (I would say bikini... but I fear I have the heart not... to scare the other holiday makers)!

Kenny Lai said...

beaches need bikinis... and vice versa... :)

heh heh...

Adrian Tan said...

Oh no, Boobs... I mean Book! You giving me nose bleeds again!

Mervin Lee said...

hahahahahah books in sexy spaghetti summery dresses... tra-la-la-ing and twirling with joy on the white sandy beach of .... bali? Maldives? Hmmm Oh wait! Noosa or Whitsunday coast in Queensland???? :D