Friday, November 7, 2008

Vindicated!!!! (The Heat is On – Part 2)

I AM NOT BLONDE! *doing twirly dance of joy*

And I have proof!

My radiator DID go bust on me!

It cost me a little more than RM200 to get my cracked radiator fixed, and I am happy. Cause this means that I am NOT one of those clueless lady drivers!!! (contrary to WHATEVER the Nut chooses to write on HIS blog).

The Bookermobile is doing her thing on the road again :D

Feeling very proud and walking around with my head held high KNOWING that I have irrefutable evidence that I am NOT blonde…..I got a call :-

J : Hello, how’s your car?

Booker: Ok. It didn’t blow up. Just a cracked radiator.
It’s all fixed now. Only cost me RM210!
*grin*

[yes, I grin into phones… I believe a grin adds depth to any phone conversation]

J : Oh good. So you got the car back now?

Booker : Yup. She came back last nite.
*smug look on face*

J : Great! Did you check the radiator water level?

Booker : *blink*

J : Hello?

Booker : *frowns*

J : *tilts his head to a side, shaking it slowly* <-- [I just KNOW he did it]

Booker: …no….. THEY FIXED IT ALREADY MA!!!!!!!!!!! *pout*

J : *sigh*


.

2 comments:

Angie said...

You call that vindicated? Still a blondie...hahahha

RPMnut said...

The fact you let your radiator run dry is scary enough..

But the fact that you do facial expressions while on the phone is just one of those OH.MY.GOD.WHATS.WRONG.WITH.YOU moments :P hur hur