Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Doosh! *swoon*

For those who've known me for many a year, you will remember my intense love affair with "the Doosh".

No, it is not a sanitary device nor is it the sound one makes when air punching or kicking someone.

But excitement is me, cause my dear dear friends, I AM GOING TO SEE THE DOOSH!!!! LIVE!!!! IN PERSON!!!!! IN ALL IT'S VIBRATING GLORY!!!!!!!

Yup! Alan Tham & Hacken Lee concert's this Saturday, and the tickets are in my bag :D:D:D:D

*twirly dance of joy*

Ahhh..... all those hours of looking at that doosh, and imagining it vibrating, moving sensously up and down.....

Ok... this is getting a little TOO cheeky, even for me!

Lol! For those who havent known me for that long, the Doosh is what I had affectionately named Hacken Lee's......... adam's apple.

I admit, I had a thing for it.

And when I was much, much MUCH younger (and stupider goes without saying, but I'm saying it anyways), I had the Doosh syndrome. I called it the Doosh, and had HUGE crushes on guys with Dooshes to match. And ONLY, ONLY if their Dooshes were a respectable size of an apple. Them grapes, strawberries and lychees warranted narry a glance... but ahh.... how my heart skipped a beat when I spotted...... a Doosh.......

And come Saturday, it won't be just any Doosh.... I'll be seeing THE DOOSH!

Oh boy, oh boy OH BOY!!!!!!



.

1 comment:

Angie said...

OMG I totally forgot your name for it!! Hahahaha..

Yes, the Doosh!

Enjoy!