Friday, July 16, 2010

It's a SIGN!

Subtle, I know. Cause not many people would take a leaky engine oil tank as a sign to replace their car, but I see it as such.

A sign that maybe, just MAAAAAAAAYBE, I should START thinking of getting a new car.

Nevermind that my friends have been YELLING it into my ear, and the Nut reminds me pretty much on a daily basis, and heck, EVERYONE I know's been asking me to get a new car. From the gentle hints to the club-me-over-the-head approach, "new car" has been mentioned muchly lately.

So I guess it's time to break the bank.

No more stalling.

Bookermobile's gotta go.

Sigh.





.

3 comments:

RPMnut said...

NO THINKING.
YOU NEED A NEW CAR.
DESPERATELY! :p

Adrian Tan said...

Oh yeah. I've been having technical problems with my car, too. When you replacing yours? What model you looking at, Book?

Angie said...

Yes, Bookermobile is dying. New car NOW!