Monday, August 23, 2010

Happiness is.... Part 2



Yes, it's another blog entry about baking.

But this time, with PICTURES!!!!!

I finally figured out what that little landscape thumbnail thinggy is for!

Baked a batch of Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes last Saturday. These were intended for my Mandarin class Lao Shi who's a dear dear friend whom we consider family. No, I'm not trying to be teacher's pet or anything, but these days, ANYTHING's an excuse to whip up a batch of cupcakes and the best part... to FROST them :D and these babies were frosted with Amaretto Cream Cheese frosting.

(...20 mins later, and I'm still trying to upload the picture.....)

So maybe there's something ELSE you need to click to upload pictures... Ok, keeping fingers crossed that the correct pictures have been uploaded cause all I see is a bunch of html gibberish.

:D

No comments: