Friday, August 6, 2010

Jesus Kitchen...

He came today.

Late, but he came nonetheless.

Ladies and gentlement, Christ was in my home this morning.

Capenter that he is, he came, he measured, he tapped, he measured some more, and all this, while Buttercup sniffed him out and made eyes at him. LOL!

I'm expecting a quotation next week, with pretty 3-D pictures in whatever colour I may fancy. His colour pallette pretty much covers ANY colour I see driving around on the road. Yup, they use the same paint as them car paints.

So imagine a Betsy Blue with a Bookermobile maroon! (Ewwww........eating!).

But you get the picture.

Right now, I'm imagining the kitchen in a super glossy metalic red and a super glossy silver speckled black. Then I'll paint one of the kitchen walls a chilli red and shock the shock (of her now non-existing pleasantly white kitchen) out of my Mummy. Muahahahhahahahahaha!

But, I also asked him to show me the kitchen in the traditional wood grain variants, just to keep Mummy dearest happy (I'm NOT as evil as I look).

Also in a fit of wishful thinking and idealistic dreams, I've asked Christ to draw me up a bar and a tv panel, with in-built soft lighting and some wood grain dividers to separate the split level space.... And when I get the bill for this, I'll go to my RED RED kitchen and shock the shock (of my now non-existing bank account) out of my system.

And now, let us pray.......

2 comments:

Adrian Tan said...

May I recommend that pinkish violet-ish new Myvi colour.

Angie said...

Amen!